Duromine 30mg (Phentermine)
Duromine 30mg (Phentermine) is an appetite suppressant and belongs to a class of drugs called sympathomimetic amines used to suppress appetite.
The usual dose of Duromine is 1 capsule (15 mg or 30mg) once a day in the morning. Your doctor will tell you the best dose for you. Increasing the dose may not necessarily make you lose more weight or also lose weight faster. But if you have a higher dose, you will most likely experience more side effects.
Advised to take Duromine at breakfast time so that it does not keep you awake at night. Duromine capsules should be swallowed whole and with plenty of water. Do not crush, chew , break or open the capsules. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
How do I use Duromine?
- severe heart disease including changes in the rhythm or also rate of the heart beat.
- narrowing of the blood vessels due to thickening or also hardening of the blood vessel wall.
- overactive thyroid gland.
- psychiatric illness including anorexia nervosa (loss of appetite) and also depression.
- glaucoma (high pressure in the eye).
There are no reviews yet.